Thursday, January 29, 2015

Guiness World Records: 1 Minute Breakers



This is a motion graphic that I created call “1 Minute Breakers.” I got the inspiration from reading the Guinness World Records and the three records that attracted me was; “the most football goals punted from middle field in 1 minute, most basketball free throws in 1 minute, and most head spins in 1 minute.”  I wanted the theme of this project to be fun, active and animated because the individuals who set and attempted to set these records did it for fun, not as a competition. The software that I used to construct the project was Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Adobe After Effects CS6.
  
I used Adobe Illustrator CS6 for designing the visual elements in the project and their positioning for presentation. All of the visual elements were drawn up as vectors and i filled in the negative space with gradient texture plug-in existing in the program. Later, I imported the Illustrator file into Adobe After Effects CS6 where I implemented motion graphics. By imbedding warm colors in the background I wanted to establish a welcoming feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment