Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lazy Days In Paradise



I decided to try designing a digital background after seeing speed art videos on Youtube. Kind of had a difficult time deciding on what I wanted to design, besides I was feeling really lazy didn’t want to do anything. Then I thought about how funny it was that every day, every month, people in society work vigorously to pay for that two-week dream summer vacation. Wishing for a nice vacation on one of the beaches in Puerto Rico, not have a care in the world about stressing over work and school. Where I can view the sunset and embrace nature at its peak of beauty, while listening to “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo’ole.

Then the idea just appeared to me! I wanted to design my perspective of what a wondrous paradise would look like to me. It is amazing how a concept of art can be created from a basic way of thinking about your life and ideals. So, I made a little break down of the composition.

Software Used:
Adobe After Effects CC 2014
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014

Hardware Used:
Apple 21.5” iMac Desktop Computer 2011
EPSON Scanner (Scan drawing of city and mountains)
Led Pencil (Draw the City and Mountain Landscape)

Images:
Sunset on Beach from (world-madeline.blogspot.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment