Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Nutrition Network Scheduled Preview



Fitness is more that just a simple routine, it's one of the foundations of life.

Another passion of mine that I adore and cherish is being involved in sports, nutrition, and fitness.  Ever since I was a toddler I have always been active in many sports, such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, track, and football. Found peace in mind when I am weightlifting, training my body to overcome challenges that hinder my potential as an individual person. As a source of my inspiration I created this 30 second network schedule preview presentation motion graphic. Aside from being a motion graphic artist, I want to be a part of the world of fitness as a trainer well. I believe that this project shows my enthusiasm towards the matter.

Software Used:
Adobe After Effects CC 2014
Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 (Logo Design and shape elements)

Hardware Used:
Apple 21.5” iMac Desktop Computer 2011

Stock Video:
Best Fitness Youtube Channel
Nerd Nummies Youtube Channel
Gorden Ramsey Youtube Channel

Audio:
“Sweet Garden” from videoblocks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment